Flood Maps


1.  To view map
  • Click on this weblink:http://www.msc.fema.gov/
  • Go to the "Product Search by Address" box on the left side of the screen
  • Make sure the "Select a Product" box reads "Public Flood Map"
  • Then enter your address
  • Click the "Product Search" box.
  •  Zoom in to your property

2.   Local Contacts
  • If you live in the Wichita city limits, call 268-4498
  • If you live in the unincorporated areas of Sedgwick County, call 660-1840
  • If you live in any other city within Sedgwick County, it is recommended that you call your local city hall

Service of GFI Services, LLC. · Site Map
Site design by Riedel Studio